Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Diaphragms[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: SEAOC <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Diaphragms
- From: Mark Pemberton <markpemberton(--nospam--at)sbcglobal.net>
- Date: Mon, 6 Mar 2006 14:50:52 -0800 (PST)
OK, when was the last time the UBC allowed skip sheathing supporting concrete tile as an approved diaphragm configuration. I keep running accross these leak prone nightmare beasts. No paper, nothing. Nice.
502 Mace Blvd., Suite 2B
Davis, CA 95616
Ph: (530) 792-0511
Fax: (530) 792-7109
- Prev by Subject: Re: Development Length in ASD and USD
- Next by Subject: Double Nuts on Anchor Rods
- Previous by thread: Re: 1/2 inch gap under bottom chord
- Next by thread: Truss gap over the wall