From: Chance, Acie [mailto:AChance(--nospam--at)lacsd.org]
Sent: Monday, March 06, 2006 4:35 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: RE: Truss gap over the wall

Thanks to Christopher, John, Jason, Ray, Rodger and Harold.  I believe the Simpson Clips with the DS gypsum wallboard supports will work.  I sure hope the thousands of homes like mine which have the interior walls nailed to the bottom truss chords do not fall down any time soon.  It is not good to have been a carpenter before being an engineer.

Thanks again

Acie Chance