From: "Joe Grill" <jgrill(--nospam--at)swiaz.com>
To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
Subject: RE: 1/2 inch gap under bottom chord
Date: Mon, 6 Mar 2006 16:36:07 -0700

This is all well and good, and I understand where everyone is coming from on
this thread.  But, the ceiling is attached to the bottom chord of the
trusses. At the junction of wall and ceiling the two will be taped, mudded,
and painted, at least I've never seen a joint formed by the installers,
unless in some cases there is some sort of molding at the joint.  Sounds
like a good place for continual maintenance patching cracks and answering
questions.

Joseph R. Grill, P.E. (Structural)
Shephard - Wesnitzer, Inc.
Civil Engineering and Surveying