Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: Truss gap over the wall[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Re: Truss gap over the wall
- From: Jnapd(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Date: Mon, 6 Mar 2006 22:03:18 EST
As others that could be a problem, especially after a quake. When the wave travels along the ground if it stops within your house and the truss do bear on the interior the truss ends could raise off the wall top plates. This occurred after Northridge in communities 25 - 50 miles form epicenter of quake.
Johnson & Nielsen Associates
Palm Springs, CA
- Prev by Subject: RE: Truss gap over the wall
- Next by Subject: RE: Truss gap over the wall
- Previous by thread: Re: Truss gap over the wall
- Next by thread: RE: Truss gap over the wall