Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
query[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: query
- From: sherine casilda <sce_mohan(--nospam--at)yahoo.co.in>
- Date: Tue, 7 Mar 2006 04:02:31 +0000 (GMT)
i am doing my project in rc frames with infill walls. when considedring the openings in the infill wall, i request for a suggestion to calculate the reduction in stiffness while using equivalent strut method
Jiyo cricket on Yahoo! India cricket
Yahoo! Messenger Mobile Stay in touch with your buddies all the time.
- Prev by Subject: RE: Q: Nozzles for Concrete Tank [PAGING CHRIS WRIGHT]
- Next by Subject: QUESTION REGARDING STRUCTURAL ENG. GRUPS
- Previous by thread: Re: Truss gap over the wall [truss skroo-ups]
- Next by thread: Borate-treated foundation sills instead of Stainless Steel