Got My "Steel Construction Manual"

Forget about all the technical junk.

COOL "retro" cover, with a 1930s-looking "Serif" style font, raised gold
lettering inside an embossed frame.

Looks like something my grandfather might have had on his bookshelf!
(sans the CD, of course).

Oh, and I guess "black" is the new "navy blue."

Inside, well, the use of color in the lookup tables is tres-chic.

William L. Polhemus, Jr. P.E.
Senior Associate
mailto:bpolhemus(--nospam--at)wje.com
WJE
Wiss, Janney, Elstner Associates, Inc.
Engineers I Architects I Material Scientists
10235 West Little York, Suite 245
Houston, Texas 77040
P: 832-467-2177 F: 832-467-2178
http://www <blocked::http://www/> .wje.com