Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: Truss gap over the wall [truss skroo-ups][Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Re: Truss gap over the wall [truss skroo-ups]
- From: Jnapd(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Date: Tue, 7 Mar 2006 15:45:13 EST
Let it fail in somebody else's house not mine.
Sounds like it was the GC fault for not repairing it or telling the truss supplier (that is if the exterior walls were really plumb) ...oh it is close enough.....for government work...till something happens and it always somebody's else's fault.......not their pushing the time schedule etc..
Johnson & Nielsen Associates
Palm Springs, CA
- Prev by Subject: Re: Truss gap over the wall [truss skroo-ups]
- Next by Subject: Truss Plate Values
- Previous by thread: Re: Builders' Own Houses - WasTruss gap over the wall [truss skroo-ups]
- Next by thread: query