Hi

Hello Friends

I am a graduate student at UKY and working on a project. Performing Pushover analysis on a bridge structure using SAP2000 version 7.1.

I am trying to perform pushover only on the bent (consists of three columns fixed at the base) but I don't know the bent is failing while performing gravity pushover analysis. I am imcluding only the self weight of the structure as a dead load.

Please if some body can guide(favored) me to know what I am doing wrong while performing the analysis. I am just including the self-weight of the capbeam having an area of 25sq.ft and columns (4' diameter by 26' ft long).

I really appreciate if somebody will reply me.

Thank You

Pankaj Taneja