Another ACAD question--> placing points

When I place a point in model space (northing, easting) and then snap to it, it shows different coordinates. The points are only off by hundredths so I'm wondering if it's a round off error somewhere, but I've checked the dim units and drawing units and specified them to match the amount of decimal places of the point I'm inputting. Any thoughts on what I'm doing wrong? Shouldn't it snap to the exact coordinates of the point I placed? Thanks in advance