From: PLD D [mailto:pdall2(--nospam--at)hotmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, March 09, 2006 10:00 AM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Another ACAD question--> placing points

When I place a point in model space (northing, easting) and then snap to
it,
it shows different coordinates.   The points are only off by hundredths
so
I'm wondering if it's a round off error somewhere, but I've checked the
dim
units and drawing units and specified them to match the amount of
decimal
places of the point I'm inputting.  Any thoughts on what I'm doing
wrong?
Shouldn't it snap to the exact coordinates of the point I placed?
Thanks in
advance

FREE!