NEWS ITEM: "NASA's Cassini Discovers Potential Liquid Water on [Saturn's moon] Enceladus"

http://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/cassini/media/cassini-042605.html

William L. Polhemus, Jr. P.E.
Senior Associate
mailto:bpolhemus(--nospam--at)wje.com
WJE
Wiss, Janney, Elstner Associates, Inc.
Engineers I Architects I Material Scientists
10235 West Little York, Suite 245
Houston, Texas 77040
P: 832-467-2177 F: 832-467-2178
http://www <blocked::http://www/> .wje.com