Out of plane shear in hollow CMU

Has anyone ever checked an unreinforced hollow CMU wall for punching shear at the anchorage to the roof diaphragm?

I have an existing non-load bearing CMU panel (which is resisting wind and seismic loads out of plane) that is anchored to the roof slab on deck with channel-type anchors (called a PTA-422 from Hohmann & Barnard) at 4'-0 on center, and there is no bond beam at the top of the panel, so the masonry at the anchor is hollow.

I looked through ACI 530, but it only talks about shear stresses in solid masonry or grout-filled masonry. Can I still use the SQRT(f'm) value in Chapter 7 and just apply it to the area of the face shell?

Thanks in advance.

Ben