RE: CONCRETE: Steel Reinforcing Hot-Work

A number of years ago CRSI did a study on heat bending of rebar. IIRC they
found that it was better than cold bending but it varied with size. Call
them. They may still have it laying around.

Mark E. Deardorff, Structural Engineer
Burkett & Wong
San Diego, CA