ACI 12.1

Hi all:

I am designing precast concrete boxes. 1999 ACI 12.11.1 says that in beams the positive reinforcement shall extend into the support at least 6 in. In the boxes I am designing, I have slab and walls, where all the moments are negative at the edges.
The question I have is this: What are the requiremnets for slabs and walls? Are the same as  beams? I wouldn't like to hook those bars if not required.
Thanks in advance for your input.

Jules