From: Sherman, William <ShermanWC(--nospam--at)cdm.com>
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Sent: Mon, 13 Mar 2006 16:32:46 -0500
Subject: RE: SOG gravel base topping

Bill Polhemus: Do those ASTM's define the gradation and properties of
"crusher fines" or only how do test for sieve analysis?  What do you
refer to in those ASTM's to get crusher fines?

As with Nels, I have been searching for specification language for
"crusher fines" to be used below slabs on grade.

William C. Sherman, PE
(Bill Sherman)
CDM, Denver, CO
Phone: 303-298-1311