Re: Bolted Connection To Existing Old Steel

Daryl,
Perhaps you can look into blind bolts.  I don't know
anything about them but they are recommended for bolting
into Hollow Structural Sections.  Professor Packer at
U of T wrote another book (after his first two
editions of Design Guide for HSS conections) which had
additional material on this subject--the book was
sponsored by the HSS industry. I can get the title as I
have it at home.
Gary