RE: Bolted Connection To Existing Old Steel

Daryl,

I am reproducing your mail in the other list
(steel-detail(--nospam--at)yahoogroups.com) where I am a more
active member.
While most of the members here are not engineers and
do not have your theoretical knowledge, there are many
among them with loads of commonsense and detailing
ideas and years of experience working in fabrication
shops and at erection sites.

I am hopeful some of them would be able to suggest
something theoretically acceptable to you and also
feasible to implement.

I will collect the replies received if any and post
them here later.
Regards
Vish
========