Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Software Fun[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "SEAOC List" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Software Fun
- From: "Paul Feather" <pfeather(--nospam--at)SE-Solutions.net>
- Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2006 08:27:42 -0800
I have a new one I have encountered. A friend of mine is retiring and wanted to give me, free of charge, two copies of ACAD 2006. (Unopened, in the box).
Autodesk will not allow transfer of ownership.
I am sure there are many other software agreements that are similar, and I just have not paid enough attention to the EULA when purchasing the products. With any other product I know of, you can at least give it away when you no longer need it, and it does not just vanish into thin air as a valueless commodity.
- Prev by Subject: SoCAL Tilt-Up cost per square foot
- Next by Subject: RE: Software Fun
- Previous by thread: RE: Atlantic Building Systems
- Next by thread: RE: Software Fun