Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RE: Software Fun[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: RE: Software Fun
- From: "Polhemus, Bill" <BPolhemus(--nospam--at)wje.com>
- Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2006 11:40:36 -0600
What if the retiree was a “sole proprietor”? Can you “purchase” a sole proprietorship?
I think you need to arrange to “purchase” his business. I believe that the licenses are transferable when one company buys another company. These software licenses are taxable assets of the company.
Christopher Banbury, PE
- Prev by Subject: RE: Software Fun
- Next by Subject: Re: Software Fun
- Previous by thread: RE: Software Fun
- Next by thread: RE: Software Fun