From: Christopher
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Sent: Tuesday, March 14, 2006 9:33 AM
Subject: RE: Software Fun

I think you need to arrange to �purchase� his business. I believe that the licenses are transferable when one company buys another company. These software licenses are taxable assets of the company.

Christopher Banbury, PE
President
Ark Engineering, Incorporated
PO Box 10129, Brooksville, FL 34603-0129
22 North Broad ST, Brooksville, FL 34601
352.754.2424 (o)
352.754.2412 (f)