RE: Software Fun

Bill,

You feeling OK?!?  It appears that you may have found a useful purpose for
an attorney, but I figure that must be because you are not feeling well or
someone has spoofed your email address cause I could have sworn that you
seemed to think that attorneys were just a waste of good oxygen!  ;-)

Either that or it REALLY hurt for you to offer up that suggestion! ;-)

Regards,

Scott
Adrian, MI