Norbord Windstorm OSB panels

We've been reading (and commenting) on a OSB shearwall system for high winds that's being touted to eliminate hold-downs on the Eng-Tips website. Has any of the list used these walls? They apparently are using only anchor bolts at the sill plate, with the bolts resisting both sliding forces and uplift forces and have referenced this report:

http://www.nahbrc.org/Docs/NewHomeNav/LaboratoryCertificationServices/4722_NORBORD1.pdf

Also review their reasoning:  http://www.windstormosb.com/ws-method-high.html

I can not find a ICBO report that provides data that an engineer can use to design their panels. The laboratory report is utilizing cross-grain bending in the sill plate and referencing the Forest Products Wood Handbook for the tension values of at cross grain bending.

The particular discussion can be found at: http://eng-tips.com/viewthread.cfm?qid=149335&page=1

Any comments? Do you know of any building departments that will accept these type of shearwalls?

Neil Moore, SE, SECB
neil moore and associates
consulting structural engineers
shingle springs, california