Pipe Stanchion

Hi,

I am designing Pipe Stanchions supporting heavy pipes. There are three pipes transferring  concentrated load (approx.) of 25.0 Mton each.

It has to be designed as per AISC-89 (ASD). Please, let me know about the local strengthening detail is needed at the junction of pipe and the support, as per AISC-89 (ASD).

Thanks in advance,

Ritesh

Jiyo cricket on Yahoo! India cricket