From: Tarek Mokhtar [mailto:tarooky(--nospam--at)earthlink.net]
Sent: Wednesday, March 15, 2006 5:31 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: drainage board under bldg

I've got a three story building over a basement, the Architect wants to install a waterproofing system
under the entire basement which is a good thing in itself, but he also wants to add a drain board
( the kind that looks like an egg crate ) under the w.p . The drain spec sheet says it is capable
of withstanding twenty one kips per square foot in compression, and assuming no lateral / friction issues
at the bottom of the foundation, does any body see a problem with this application

Thanx in advance

Tarek Mokhtar, SE