From: mozhgan yaghubshahi [mailto:moya_eng(--nospam--at)yahoo.com]
Sent: Wednesday, March 15, 2006 7:48 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: QUESTION REGARDING STRUCTURAL ENG. GRUPS

Hello
I'm a student of structure engineering.
I have taken a course Seminar this academic term.
My supervisor asked me to search in internet to find the best
groups in the field of civil engineering in order to obtain
appropriate information.
pleas let me know about the most relevant groups in this regard
and answer to this question:
why does energy have minimum value in equilibrium stat? please describe
it with logical and physical reason.
your's sincerely

Yahoo! Travel
Find great deals to the top 10 hottest destinations!