From: Anantha Narayan C.K. [mailto:anant_27(--nospam--at)yahoo.com]
Sent: Thursday, March 16, 2006 10:09 AM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Post tensioning inspection manual

Greetings,

Does anyone know of a recommended publication for the inspection protocols for elevated post-tensioned slabs for buildings. I found one for slab on grade on the PTI website but none for elevated slabs.

Thanks
Anantha

ANANTHA NARAYAN, E.I.
Structural Engineer
Bliss and Nyitray Inc.
Miami, FL - 33134

Yahoo! Photos ? NEW, now offering a quality print service from just 8p a photo.