Need a book?
Engineering books recommendations...
Return to index:
SAP2000 for post tensioned girders
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: SAP2000 for post tensioned girders
- From: "Anantha Narayan C.K." <anant_27(--nospam--at)yahoo.com>
- Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2006 13:09:34 +0000 (GMT)
I am an engineer in the East Coast where CSI products are not very popular (they are often refered to as black boxes compared to Ram products !!!, and I love SAP) and I have a couple of questions for people who have used/use SAP 2000 V10.
1. Has anyone used SAP to check/design multi span post tensioned transfer girders? Are the results from the their modeling of prestress accurate.
2. Do you need the brigde modeler to be able to do this.
ANANTHA NARAYAN, E.I.
Bliss and Nyitray
Miami, FL - 33134
NEW - sell your car and browse thousands of new and used cars online search now