From: "Anantha Narayan C.K." <anant_27(--nospam--at)yahoo.com>
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Post tensioning inspection manual
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2006 15:09:15 +0000 (GMT)

Greetings,

Does anyone know of a recommended publication for the inspection protocols for elevated post-tensioned slabs for buildings. I found one for slab on grade on the PTI website but none for elevated slabs.

  Thanks
  Anantha

  ANANTHA NARAYAN, E.I.
  Structural Engineer
  Bliss and Nyitray Inc.
  Miami, FL - 33134

Yahoo! Photos ? NEW, now offering a quality print service from just 8p a photo.