Re: HILTI Anchor for anchoring Vessels; now Covert.

Padmanabhan:

Go to the ICC website and download Covert's ER-4846 Legacy Report, which should provide you with the allowable shear and tension capacities for various configurations.  It is a 17 page .pdf file.   On some powerhouse projects, Covert is the required anchor.

Neil Moore, SE, SECB
neil moore and associates
shingle springs, california