Minimum Fillet welds for single plate shear connections - new AISC manual

I know that the minimum fillet weld size of (3/4)tp for shear plates has been discussed here before.  We noticed that the latest recommendation from AISC (13th edition page 10-101) is now (5/8)tp.  Just thought some of you might be interested.

Best regards,

Kenneth S. Peoples, P. E.

LVTA
1584 Weaversville Road