Re: 2006 IBC

Not in its entirety.  But, one thing I did notice RE: masonry reinf lap splices.  It changed from that long equation that was in 2000 and 2003 IBC, back to the original 0.002 * Fs * d_bar that was used for a long time....  It is the first printing, so I'm expecting plenty of changes coming...
DT, SE
SF, CA

Joe Grill <jgrill(--nospam--at)swiaz.com> wrote:
I just received a brochure where the 2006 IBC and IRC codes are listed for sale.  Has anybody had a look at the new code?  Any improvements, or not?
Joe

Joseph R. Grill, P.E. (Structural)
Shephard - Wesnitzer, Inc.
Civil Engineering and Surveying
P.O. Box 3924
Sedona, AZ  86340
PHONE (928) 282-1061
FAX (928) 282-2058
jgrill(--nospam--at)swiaz.com

Yahoo! Travel
Find great deals to the top 10 hottest destinations!