Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: 2006 IBC[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Re: 2006 IBC
- From: David Topete <davetopete(--nospam--at)yahoo.com>
- Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2006 14:10:32 -0800 (PST)
Not in its entirety. But, one thing I did notice RE: masonry reinf lap splices. It changed from that long equation that was in 2000 and 2003 IBC, back to the original 0.002 * Fs * d_bar that was used for a long time.... It is the first printing, so I'm expecting plenty of changes coming...
Joe Grill <jgrill(--nospam--at)swiaz.com> wrote:
I just received a brochure where the 2006 IBC and IRC codes are listed for sale. Has anybody had a look at the new code? Any improvements, or not?JoeJoseph R. Grill, P.E. (Structural)Shephard - Wesnitzer, Inc.Civil Engineering and SurveyingP.O. Box 3924Sedona, AZ 86340PHONE (928) 282-1061FAX (928) 282-2058jgrill(--nospam--at)swiaz.com
Find great deals to the top 10 hottest destinations!
- 2006 IBC
- From: Joe Grill
- 2006 IBC
- Prev by Subject: 2006 IBC
- Next by Subject: Re: 2006 IBC
- Previous by thread: 2006 IBC
- Next by thread: Re: 2006 IBC