Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: 2006 IBC[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Re: 2006 IBC
- From: "Jesus Gomez" <jgomez(--nospam--at)schnabel-eng.com>
- Date: Sat, 18 Mar 2006 13:19:34 -0500
Title: Re: 2006 IBC
It now addresses specificallly micropiles as foundation elements. That's one improvement
From: Joe Grill
Sent: Fri Mar 17 10:16:36 2006
Subject: 2006 IBC
I just received a brochure where the 2006 IBC and IRC codes are listed for sale. Has anybody had a look at the new code? Any improvements, or not?
Joseph R. Grill, P.E. (Structural)
Shephard - Wesnitzer, Inc.
Civil Engineering and Surveying
P.O. Box 3924
Sedona, AZ 86340
PHONE (928) 282-1061
FAX (928) 282-2058
- Prev by Subject: Re: 2006 IBC
- Next by Subject: 3X Plates and Washers on Intermediate Anchors
- Previous by thread: Re: 2006 IBC
- Next by thread: Cubstruction