Paving on grade

Good day to all

I am working on project, I have to design check existing plant paving ( 200 thk with two layer of wwf 150x150x6dia )  for 70 MT Out Rigger load (350Mt Crane), and improve the paving adequate to required capacity.

Any suggestions or references are welcome.

Regards
Lakshmana RK Nukala
Ph: + 974 - 4732633 / 5778637

DISCLAIMER:
Notice : This e-mail and any attachments may contain information which is confidential to the addressee and may also be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, you may not copy, forward, disclose or otherwise use it in any way whatsoever. If you have received this e-mail by mistake, please e-mail the sender by replying to this message, and deleting the original and any printout thereof.