Re: Paving on grade

Lakshmana,

Please reach the following link and order "Slabs on Grade". This book has all the basic information, design philosophy, design charts and examples. This will get you started. You may also consider buying some other books at the same link.

http://www.cement.org/bookstore/results_quicksearch.asp

Rajendran

"Nukala, Lakshmana R" <lrnukala(--nospam--at)rasgas.com.qa> wrote:
Good day to all

I am working on project, I have to design check existing plant paving ( 200 thk with two layer of wwf 150x150x6dia )  for 70 MT Out Rigger load (350Mt Crane), and improve the paving adequate to required capacity.

Any suggestions or references are welcome.

Regards
Lakshmana RK Nukala
Ph: + 974 - 4732633 / 5778637

DISCLAIMER:
Notice : This e-mail and any attachments may contain information which is confidential to the addressee and may also be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, you may not copy, forward, disclose or otherwise use it in any way whatsoever. If you have received this e-mail by mistake, please e-mail the sender by replying to this message, and deleting the original and any printout thereof.

Yahoo! Mail