Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Job Opportunity - Dayton, OH[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Job Opportunity - Dayton, OH
- From: "Mark Remmetter" <MarkR(--nospam--at)sai-engineers.com>
- Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2006 15:51:05 -0500
Steinbicker & Associates, Inc. is an established professional structural engineering firm founded in 1982. We have a national reputation for our design of tilt-up concrete buildings, which accounts for a large portion of our business. We provide structural engineering consulting and design services for projects and clients located throughout the United States, Canada and the Caribbean. We have been involved in thousands of projects of varying scope including high end single family residences, large international distribution centers, regional retail centers, multistory office buildings, industrial buildings, institutional buildings, commercial building modifications and renovations and bridge replacements, for both private and public sector clients.
We currently have an open position for a senior project engineer on our design team. We are interested in talking with registered professional engineers with 5-10 years experience in the design of retail, industrial, educational and commercial buildings.
Steinbicker & Associates offers a competitive salary and benefits package along with a pleasant work environment.
Please refer to our website at www.sai-engineers.com for a more complete idea of what we do.
Resumes and salary requirements can be submitted by email, fax or US Mail.
Mark E. Remmetter,
Vice President, Engineering
Steinbicker & Associates, Inc.
925 Factory Road
Dayton. Ohio 45434
Phone (937)429-2759 x226
Fax (937) 429-5510
- Prev by Subject: RE: ISO 3010:2001 - Basis for design of structures - Seismic actions on structures
- Next by Subject: RE: Job Opportunity - Dayton, OH
- Previous by thread: RE: KeyMark
- Next by thread: RE: Job Opportunity - Dayton, OH