Lateral Loads From Log Stack

Is there any reference source that may have measured or calculated a lateral force on a wall that restrains a stack of logs?  I have a condition where I need to design a wall that restrains a stack of logs that are running parallel to the wall.  It’s not actually a continuous wall, rather a pile ‘stake’ type wall.

It seems to me it would be a load similar in nature to soil in that an equivalent fluid load would be required with the lateral force increasing from top to bottom.  I am sketching out random log piles and trying to calculate vector forces and it can get quite elaborate and random.  I was wondering if this has been documented already.

Thanks.

Rich