Re: Retaining wall programs

It's a nice, straight-forward program for designing retatining walls.  Expect Mr. Hugh Brooks to reply, as he is the owner/writer of the software.  I believe RetainPro is to have capabilities to design to IBC 2006/ASCE 7-05 soon.  The last version still designed to 97 UBC.
DT

Alden Manipula <amanipula(--nospam--at)novagroupinc.net> wrote:
Thinking about buying a retaining wall program. Specifically, Retain
Pro (www.retainpro.com). Anyone out there currently using this? I'd
like some opinions on it's ease of use, realiability, etc. etc.

Thanks.

Alden

* http://www.seaint.org/sealist1.asp
* site at: http://www.seaint.org