Re: Retaining wall programs

I read somewhere that the retaining wall program in Enercalc has the same source code as RetainPro.  Hugh is Michael Brooks' father, no?  I haven't used RetainPro to know for sure.

The Enercalc version seems very thorough and easy to use, although it does have problems with printing graphically.

Several months back, I sent Enercalc an email asking if the retaining wall module in the upcoming release would include a full blown and current version of RetainPro.  I didn't get a response, though I hope it will.

Jim Wilson, PE
Stroudsburg, PA

Alden Manipula <amanipula(--nospam--at)novagroupinc.net> wrote:
Thinking about buying a retaining wall program. Specifically, Retain
Pro (www.retainpro.com). Anyone out there currently using this? I'd
like some opinions on it's ease of use, realiability, etc. etc.

Thanks.

Alden

* http://www.seaint.org/sealist1.asp
* site at: http://www.seaint.org