H H Robertson type roof decking

I am involved with a seismic retrofit for a middle school that will require additional attachments of the roof decking to the framing and to each other. The plans call out "H. H. Robertson type steel decking". There is an addendum that says substitute "3-20". The deck panels are 24" wide with 4 flutes (6" oc). I cannot reach the decking but it appears that the deck is 2" deep. Any idea of what the allowbale shear would be for supports at 6' and 8' oc. We will be removing the EPDM and insulation, so there will be access to the top of the deck for additional welding and button punching.