Re: Retaining wall programs

From the Retain Pro website, they said that the module in Enercalc is indeed Retain Pro, but an earlier version.

Jim Wilson wrote:
I read somewhere that the retaining wall program in Enercalc has the same source code as RetainPro. Hugh is Michael Brooks' father, no? I haven't used RetainPro to know for sure. The Enercalc version seems very thorough and easy to use, although it does have problems with printing graphically. Several months back, I sent Enercalc an email asking if the retaining wall module in the upcoming release would include a full blown and current version of RetainPro. I didn't get a response, though I hope it will. Jim Wilson, PE
Stroudsburg, PA

*/Alden Manipula <amanipula(--nospam--at)novagroupinc.net>/* wrote:

    Thinking about buying a retaining wall program. Specifically, Retain
    Pro (www.retainpro.com). Anyone out there currently using this? I'd
    like some opinions on it's ease of use, realiability, etc. etc.

    Thanks.

    Alden

    * http://www.seaint.org/sealist1.asp
    * site at: http://www.seaint.org