Re: Job Opportunity - Dayton, OH

> From: "Gary Hodgson & Associates" <ghodgson(--nospam--at)bellnet.ca>

> Both of these were funny.  I needed that after dealing
> with our anal-retentive municipal bureaucrats yesterday.
> Translate that to read "f*****g a******s. I hope the
> rest of you are ready for an exodus of engineers from
> Ontario.

But Gary, you have to admit that the whole regulatory revision has been
a good bit of slap-stick. It may feel painful, now, but I'm sure all
those bureaucrats are right and the permitting process will be better
than imagined. :)

On the other hand, Alberta is looking REAL good right now.
"So they loaded up the truck and moved to Cal-gar-y. Swimmin' pools,
hockey stars ..."

Have a good day.

Paul

--