Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RE: footing - frost depth[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: RE: footing - frost depth
- From: "Keith Pabst" <kpabst(--nospam--at)HA-PA.com>
- Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2006 13:04:46 -0500
From: David Topete [mailto:davetopete(--nospam--at)yahoo.com]
Sent: Wednesday, March 22, 2006 12:33 PM
To: SEAINT List
Subject: footing - frost depth
Can someone give me a brief summary of foundation design (or detailing) with regard to frost depths noted? Do I basically place the top of spread footing at or below the frost depth? from finish grade?
A reference would be just fine also. I rarely design for wind, snow, or frost, but there's a first for everything...
Thanks in advance.
Bring photos to life! New PhotoMail makes sharing a breeze.
- Prev by Subject: footing - frost depth
- Next by Subject: RE: footing - frost depth
- Previous by thread: Re: footing - frost depth
- Next by thread: RE: footing - frost depth