From: Bill Allen
Sent: Wednesday, March 22, 2006 6:09 PM
Subject: RE: Beam Repair Advise

If the contractor uses this method, I?m sure Bob Powell would love to know the address. Once it fails, I?m sure he could use some Expert Witness Testimony pocket change to supplement his retirement.

T. William (Bill) Allen, S.E.

ALLEN DESIGNS

Consulting Structural Engineers

V (949) 248-8588 ? F(949) 209-2509