From: Phil Peterson [mailto:engineering_com(--nospam--at)hotmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, March 23, 2006 12:25 AM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Project Opportunity for RAM Structural System Data Expert

Project Opportunity for RAM Structural System Data Expert

We are looking for an engineer to write software to export/import data
from
the RAM SS database. Data used for pre- and post- processing of model
and
solution data.

If interested, please respond to engineering_com(--nospam--at)hotmail.com.

Thank you.