RE: Residential Architectural Requirements

Gerard

The following link clarifies who can prepare what in California:

http://www.dca.ca.gov/pels/pubs/building_design_auth.pdf

If this was a two story building no stamps would have been needed on the architectural plans. But since it’s three story home, a licensed professional should stamp those sheets also.

Ben Yousefi, SE

Santa Monica, CA