Re: Pakistan Building Code & Structural Engineers

I recommend that you investigate to what extent the construction will be
supervised to conform to the design. While on a job in India which I
designed, the superintendent informed me that there was about 3 times too
much reinforcing and that they knew how much to put in.

Stan Scholl, P.E.
Laguna Beach, CA