Structureless roofs

Hi all,
I am all in favor of fair competition but also in favor of comparing "apples to apples". One of my designs is competing against this type of structureless roofs:

http://www.arcotecho.com.mx/
http://www.techossinestructura.com/

Can anyone think and share any technical arguments of why a traditional building with roof trusses or portal frames would be advantageous over this type of roofs?

Thank you,

JJ