From: John J. Treff [mailto:jjtreff(--nospam--at)hotmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, March 23, 2006 4:22 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Structureless roofs

Hi all,
I am all in favor of fair competition but also in favor of comparing "apples

to apples". One of my designs is competing against this type of
structureless roofs:

http://www.arcotecho.com.mx/ http://www.techossinestructura.com/

Can anyone think and share any technical arguments of why a traditional
building with roof trusses or portal frames would be advantageous over this
type of roofs?

Thank you,

JJ