Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Deflection Criteria[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Deflection Criteria
- From: "Bhairavi " <bairu22(--nospam--at)rediffmail.com>
- Date: 24 Mar 2006 01:09:52 -0000
As to the code section, the live load + dead load deflection is L/240. Can anybody out there get me a reason to justify I can use 2L/240 for a cantilever beam deflection? Is it specified somewhere in the UBC 97 building code or anywhere ? Any comments on this would be highly appreciated.
- Prev by Subject: Re: Define walls as thick plate
- Next by Subject: Re: Deflection Criteria
- Previous by thread: Re: Structureless roofs
- Next by thread: Re: Deflection Criteria