Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: Retaining wall programs[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Re: Retaining wall programs
- From: "Javier Encinas" <asdip(--nospam--at)onelinkpr.net>
- Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2006 23:04:19 -0400
Well, apparently I'm the only one who is NOT satisfied with RetainPro. Not only I have found many errors in the calculations and bugs in the program itself, but also my experience with Hugh's technical support has been bad. I have reported several times some errors and the answer has been that in the next version will be corrected. The next 3 versions had the same error. Then I decided not to upgrade the program anymore. Other reported bugs have been corrected. Hugh told me that usually none of his customers check the math in such a detail as I did. A poor answer in my opinion.
Javier Encinas, PE
- Prev by Subject: Re: Retaining wall programs
- Next by Subject: retaining walls
- Previous by thread: Re: Retaining wall programs
- Next by thread: Re: Retaining wall programs